Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen spinach, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1 pound fish filets (thawed if frozen)
- 1 teaspoon Creole or Cajun seasoning blend
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Squeeze thawed spinach to remove most of the liquid. Spread in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Arrange fish filets over spinach. Sprinkle with seasoning blend. Top fish with tomatoes and green onions.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 20 minutes more or until fish flakes easily.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try any kind of fish or even chicken.
- Change the flavor by adding lemon juice or lemon pepper.
- Try salsa instead of fresh tomato and green onion.
Find more healthy recipes online at MedlinePlus Healthy Recipes.